In the past 6 months before you applied for this visa you must have met the Australian study requirement. You will meet this if you are awarded at least one degree, diploma or trade qualification and:
- your course was a CRICOS-registered course
- you successfully completed all course requirements
- your study was in English
- you completed your course as a result of at least two academic years (92 weeks) study
- you were physically in Australia for at least 16 calendar months to complete the study
- you held an Australian study visa that allowed you to study
To meet the 2 academic year component of the Australian study requirement, you may combine courses in some circumstances.
When applying for this stream of subclass 485, the course or courses must have resulted in a degree, diploma or trade qualification.