TEMPORARY ACTIVITY VISAS
This visa allows you to:
- take part in workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, field of expertise
- participate in a professional development training programme in Australia.
This visa is not appropriate for persons whose sole intention is to work.
This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis:
- in relation to a bilateral agreement (Government Agreement stream)
- to represent a foreign government or to teach a foreign language in an Australian school (Foreign Government Agency stream)
- to do domestic work for a diplomat (Domestic Worker stream)
- as a person with statutory privileges and immunities (Privileges and Immunities stream)
- to participate in the program of seasonal work (Seasonal Worker Program stream).